COVID-19 Update: Victoria Snap Lockdown
I am sure you are aware, that the State Government announced a five-day snap lockdown yesterday, ending 11:59 pm Tuesday, 20 July 2021.
Please be assured, Melbourne IVF remains committed to ensuring an undisrupted service to its patients. All IVF procedures and elective surgery remain unaffected and will continue to be delivered.
To ensure your safety and that of our teams and the community, we will continue with delivering as much of our services via virtual consultation and telehealth appointments. This includes services to new patients. Our teams will be work with you to establish your need for onsite attendance (e.g. for scans, blood tests or a procedure) and organise this appropriately.
We seek your cooperation during these times by reminding you of our safety protocols:
- Participate in our entry point screening and temperature checking
- Practice social distancing at all times
- Limit any accompanying persons (where possible)
- Practice good hand hygiene
We also ask that you remain diligent in monitoring exposure sites continuously:
- For requirements and exposure sites in Victoria, please go to: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
- For requirements regarding people that have recently arrived from interstate, please go to: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/victorian-travel-permit-system
Furthermore, there is no change to Melbourne IVF operating hours. Our team is here to support you so please reach out to us if we can be of assistance.
Melbourne IVF supports the vaccination of eligible patients. Please click here for more information.
We hope you are looking after yourself. If you feel you need extra support, you have access to our counselling team and our patient forum on Facebook, which is a community of people who are on a similar journey to you.
If have any questions or concerns please don't hesitater to call us on 1800 111 483.
Adurty Rao Dr Fleur Cattrall
Managing Director Medical Director