COVID-19 UPDATE: Lockdown lifted, but safety remains our priority
The State Government has announced the level four lockdown will be lifted at 11.59pm tonight, Wednesday, 17 February.
The DHHS has confirmed the restrictions on elective surgery will be lifted and any treatment cycles that were rescheduled during the five-day lockdown can commence, as normal. Your medical team will contact you with details about this.
Although the lockdown has lifted and we resume normal operations and largely return to COVIDSafe Summer restrictions from tomorrow, we will continue to uphold necessary safety measures when patients are required to come into our facilities for scans, blood tests or a procedure:
- Our onsite workforce will be capped at 50% capacity to comply with government guidelines.
- Mandatory wearing of face masks of all staff, doctors and patients will be maintained
- Social distancing required at all times
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of our facilities throughout the day
- Hand sanitiser stations at all locations
- Temperature checks of all staff, doctors and patients upon entry to our clinics
Please continue to monitor the exposure sites on the Department’s website.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and flexibility over past five days. Our fertility specialists, nursing and admin teams, scientists and counsellors are here to make sure our clinics are safe and that our patients are fully supported.
If you feel you need extra support, you have access to our counselling team and our patient forum on Facebook, which is a community of people who are on a similar journey to you. If have any questions please call us on 1800 111 483.
Adurty Rao Dr Fleur Cattrall
Managing Director Medical Director