How we are keeping your personal data secure
We know that as a healthcare provider, you are trusting us to ensure your personal information is secure. We want to reassure you that we take cyber security and data sensitivity very seriously and take steps to ensure we are doing all we can to proactively protect our patients’ records.
Here are a few ways we keep your information secure:
- All patient medical records are encrypted end-to-end.
- We protect who has access to our data through access control – only authorised personnel such as your treating physician can access files, with auditing capabilities in place.
- All data used in testing is deidentified, meaning any new systems are tested without using live data.
- New systems are tested and assessed for security vulnerabilities before launch.
- Our cybersecurity defense undergoes regular modernisation and optimisation, recently adopting a new security operations centre who are responsible for proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to security incidents.
- Protective technology including next-generation antimalware software, advanced email filtering, log analysis and other tools within the security operations centre.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your clinic to learn more about our data security.