COVID-19 Update: Snap lockdown
As the Victorian government has announced an immediate 7 day lockdown, we would like to reassure you that your fertility treatment is considered essential medical care and will continue during this time with safety precautions in place.
All Melbourne IVF clinics, diagnostic and hospital services are continuing to operate as essential medical services and there is no change in the ability to start or undertake any planned fertility treatments or procedures.
We continue to operate strict safety measures within all facilities and our fertility specialists are utilising virtual consultations wherever possible.
To operate safely we continue to have the following safety precautions in place:
- Masks continue to be worn on entry and while all visitors are onsite at any of our clinics. If you do not have a mask of your own, we will be happy to provide you with a mask as you come into the clinic.
- Social distancing: we will continue to maintain our social distancing procedures in waiting rooms.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures: we continue to have strict cleaning and disinfection procedures in place.
- Screening on entry: we will continue to require strict temperature and symptom checking upon entry to all of our clinics.
- QR code scan on entry: we require all visitors to our clinics and hospitals to complete the Service Victoria QR code check in.
A big thank you to our patients, staff and doctors for showing such resilience and strength throughout this time.
If you have any questions please call us on 1800 111 483