This section of the Melbourne IVF website is made exclusively available to Melbourne GPs, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
For more information, please contact us.
Melbourne IVF is the only fertility clinic in Victoria to provide an exclusive online forum for patients.
We know how valuable it can be to connect with others going through the same journey as you within a safe and secure environment. By accessing the FertilityFORUM, you will be talking to others also going through treatment with Melbourne IVF.
About the Melbourne IVF FertilityFORUM
The anonymity of all forum users is fiercely protected and our moderators ensure the forum remains a supportive environment at all times.
What is more, you have complete control over how you participate. You can start by simply reading the experiences and advice of others. But if you are ready to share your joys, hopes and fears, turn to others in the forum at any time – day or night. If you find it valuable, we encourage you to support others in return.
But the Melbourne IVF FertilityFORUM, is more than just a chat room. We also provide you with:
- Detailed treatment cycle information ,as we know it can be hard to absorb all information provided to you in your nursing appointments
- More detailed information on Support Groups that meet on a regular basis,
- Recommended reading and DVD resources,
- Early pregnancy care information, for when you reach that significant point with us
A link to our Patient Feedback Survey, which we encourage you to complete to help us improve our patient care.
Within the forum, topics of discussion include, but are not limited to
- Undergoing Treatment for the First Time
- Undergoing Treatment Again
- Secondary Infertility
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Dealing with Pregnancy Loss
- Donor Information
- Single Mothers
- Men’s Corner
- News & Social Issues; and
- Sharing Room where patients can share their personal journey through IVF with others
Registration takes less than a minute. Sign up to the Melbourne IVF Fertility Forum now…
If you are not yet a patient of Melbourne IVF, then talk to us today to explore your assisted fertility options…