All you need to know about fertility - webinar (registration closed)
Date: Wed 4 December 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Speaker: Meet Dr Hossam Elzeiny
About the session
Melbourne IVF is holding a free fertility webinar for people who have been trying to fall pregnant for more than 6 months and wish to take a positive step towards conceiving. Many couples experience difficulties with fertility.
At this evening webinar, you will meet hear from one of Melbourne's leading Fertility Specialists, and you’ll have time after the presentation to have your questions answered.
- Factors affecting both male and female infertility.
- Why are we having difficulties?
- What can we do to maximise our chance of having a baby?
- The fertility treatment options available, including simpler non-IVF options.
- What should we expect with IVF?
- What should we do next?
If you'd prefer to have a friendly, confidential chat right now - our experienced fertility nurses will be happy to advise you on your options, based on your individual circumstances. You can call us anytime between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday on 1800 111 448