A holistic approach to fertility - free seminar (registration closed)
Date: Wed 19 February 2020
Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Address: 344 Victoria Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
About the session
Let's make 2020 your year!
If you have been thinking about a pregnancy, have been trying or just need some burning questions answered, this is the seminar for you!
Unlike other seminars, this session focuses not only on how it happens and what to do to improve your chances but also looks at lifestyle, nutrition and fertility health.
- Factors affecting both male and female infertility.
- Why are we having difficulties?
- What can we do to maximise our chance of having a baby?
- The fertility treatment options available, including simpler non-IVF options.
- What should we expect with IVF?
- What should we do next?
You'll also hear from Wendy Fedele, Women's Health Dietitian
If you'd prefer to have a friendly, confidential chat right now - our experienced fertility nurses will be happy to advise you on your options, based on your individual circumstances. You can call us anytime between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday on 1800 111 448