At Melbourne IVF our focus is on successful outcomes for patients. With our scientific expertise and patient care we are committed to helping patients achieve their dream of having a family. For some patients, Assisted Reproductive Treatment will be needed to start a family.
Following are videos with past patients sharing their fertility journey, outlining their required treatment path and how they embarked on their journey to success. It is important to understand that every treatment is different and treatment is tailored to an individual or couple’s needs. In addition, to help you understand the process and the likelihood of success for different treatments we have provided some typical patient scenarios.
Every patient and every couple is unique. If you would like to discuss your situation with us, and find out how we can help, please call our Community Liaison Administrator on 1800 111 483 or contact us online.
- Same-sex couple using donor sperm
- Overcoming male infertility
- Trouble trying to conceive
- Using Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and IVF
- Egg freezing for social reasons
- Becoming a sperm donor
- Becoming an egg donor
- Using the egg donation recipient program
- Successful IUI conception
- Using IVF to overcome endometriosis
- Having a baby after vasectomy
- Using donor sperm and embryo transfer for a same sex couple