About the session
Are you wanting to start a family and have been trying for 6 months or more?
Melbourne IVF is holding a free public fertility information seminar for couples who have been trying for a baby for 6 months or more and where things have not happened as quickly or as easily as hoped. Join Melbourne IVF fertility specialists for advice and information on:
- Planning a pregnancy; including lifestyle factors and understanding your pregnancy window
- Possible reasons why you are having difficulties conceiving
- What to expect from a fertility assessment
- Treatment options available- form the simple to the advanced
- What to expect from treatment
- The science behind IVF treatment
- What are your next steps
Read more about the East Melbourne clinic >>
Arrival time 6.15pm
Not what you're after? Melbourne IVF hold a number of seminars tailored to suit the needs of attendees. Please see the other seminars available here or call our Community Liaison Administrators on 1800 111 483.